Golden Companies, an established, woman-owned since 1904, 5th generation family owned Moving and Storage company with local/national/international reach is seeking qualified Drivers at our Longmont, CO facility. The individual selected as a Driver will be responsible for the safe operation of company vehicles, have knowledge of state and federal transportation regulations and DOT regulations as they pertain to inspections, driving, hours of operation, safety and paperwork. They also will direct and perform loading and unloading of vehicle.
- Clean driving record
- Frequently lift and/or carry objects weighing in excess of 100 pounds, and have the ability to reach, bend and twist to load and unload boxes and furniture
- Able to work in varying climates, indoors and outdoors; work sites may be dusty or dirty
- Committed to satisfy the customer on every move and handle stressful circumstances
- Ability to work under tight timetables, and understand and execute safety precautions
- Ability to deal with customers under stressful circumstances
- Knowledge of state, federal and DOT regulations
- Work well in a team environment
- Class A CDL a plus!
For consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter and earnings history in one of the following ways:
Via email to email@example.com or via fax to 303-772-4085. Please call me at 303-774-2674. Mailing address, Golden Companies, PO BOX 907. Longmont, CO 80502-0907. Please stop by, Golden Companies, 111 S Pratt Parkway, Longmont, CO 80501.
Golden Companies supports equal opportunity employment. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. HHG00139, Atlas DOT #125550, Golden Transfer DOT #2107 & WBENC #2205121905.